The Buyers You Want to Meet Will Be Here
Manufacturing engineers, design engineers, and company owners are coming to Design & Manufacturing New England, part of New England's largest advanced design and manufacturing event. With sourcing as their #1 objective, more than 3,300 of these potential leads will hit the exhibit hall to find solutions in:
- Automation/motion control/robotics/sensors
- Design hardware/software
- Injection molding/rapid prototyping/3D printing
One booth puts your company in the path of serious buyers, helping you reach new leads and fill your sales pipeline in a matter of days.
Call an Event Expert: 844-826-6316
Committed to Qualified Attendance
With 80% of attendees based in the New England area, exhibitors have the prime opportunity to build rapport with regional industry leaders seeking cutting-edge design and manufacturing technology.
- Buyers with purchasing power — 76% recommend, specify, or make the final decision
- Project-driven buyers — 2/3 of attendees have an active project or one planned within the next 12 months
- High-level prospects — 68% of attendees are engineers or executive management
Attendee objective is to identify and source suppliers
Of attendees are from: Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont
Attendee List At A Glance
Get your innovations in front of buyers from the region's top design engineering companies, including:
- Becton Dickinson
- Boston Scientific
- Teledyne LeCroy
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
Download the Attendee List at a Glance for more details on attendee job titles and companies.
Secure New Business Leads
"Good traffic with lots of interest in Tulip."
— Joe Di Martino, Tulip
Customer is coming out to visit us this week from the show."
— Jim Merritt, Altron