NEW ENGLAND'S PREMIER MEDTECH EVENT
Bringing Together Technology & Product Development Best Practices for Successful Innovation
2 Leading Shows on 1 Expo Floor
Explore the latest medtech trends and technologies at BIOMEDevice Boston, featuring one additional expo — Design & Manufacturing New England.
Don't miss New England's largest medical technology event, featuring the most extensive showcase of medtech, and design engineering products from top companies, all on one floor.
Hours of Education
Two information-packed tracks offering insights on:
- User-centered design, miniaturization, and evolutionary design.
- Best practices for enhancing team collaboration, assessing cyber security threats, and innovative regulatory strategies to meet the new EU MDR requirements.
- Sensors, innovative biomaterials, bioelectronics, robotics, materials, and solving R&D productivity and funding challenges.
Make connections and discoveries as you:
- Swap insights with 3,300 industry peers while finding new business partners.
- Source from 375+ leading suppliers, including Canon Virginia, CAD Blu, and Rohde to meet all your product needs.
- Learn the latest on design engineering, biomedical innovation, software capability, and more.
All-Star Keynote Lineup
Join two distinguished leaders at Center Stage to learn about their experience on the front lines of the design engineering and medical space, and what it takes to succeed in these increasingly intertwined markets.
Fireside Chat with Scott Huennekens
Fresh off his tenure as the founding CEO of Verb Surgical, Scott Huennekens will discuss medtech 4.0 and how the intersection of robotics, AI, and medical devices will change the future of care, as well as what all medtech professionals need to know.
Keynote Address with Kevin Blankespoor
Building off years of experience transitioning robotic prototypes into functional products at Boston Dynamics, Kevin Blankespoor will discuss different working applications for mobile robots in the real world. The address will also feature a live demo of the Boston Dynamics robot, Spot.
Focusing on the medtech research, development, and products that matter to you, get continuing education experience to keep you current in the industry and on the job. Then explore innovations, source products, and make important connections at the supplier expo.
From the latest in design software to rapid prototyping, 3D printing to sensors, advanced technologies and disruptive design will be demonstrated on the expo floor. Share insights with fellow industry experts, find solutions to tough challenges, and learn about advancements.