NEW ENGLAND'S PREMIER MEDTECH EVENT
May 15–16, 2019 | Boston, MA
3 Leading Shows on 1 Expo Floor
Explore the latest medtech trends and technologies at BIOMEDevice Boston, featuring two additional expos — Design & Manufacturing New England and Embedded Systems Conference (ESC) Boston.
Don't miss New England's largest medical technology event, featuring the most extensive showcase of medtech, design engineering, and embedded systems products from top companies, all on one floor.
Hours of Education
Two information-packed tracks offering insights on:
- User-centered design, human factors and usability engineering, and design validation.
- Best practices for risk management, scale-up, and innovative regulatory strategies to meet the new EU MDR requirements.
- Sensors and electronics, artificial intelligence, bioelectronics, robotics, materials, and 3D printing.
Make connections and discoveries as you:
- Swap insights with 3,300 industry peers while finding new business partners.
- Source from 375+ leading suppliers, including Canon Virginia, CAD Blu, and Rohde to meet all your product needs.
- Learn the latest on design engineering, biomedical innovation, software capability, and more.
All-Star Keynote Lineup
Two keynote presentations cover topics and trends at the forefront of the industry, defining the latest developments in medtech innovation, robotics, and more.
Sensors in the Spotlight
Check out BIOMEDevice Sensor Zone to get the big picture on this groundbreaking, tiny tech that's disrupting the next-gen medical device arena. Industry leaders from Batten & Allen, FUTEK, HITEC, and more present the latest sensor solutions to hit the market via live demos and conference sessions.